[3830] SS CW AJ1AJ SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 8 05:49:02 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: AJ1AJ
Operator(s): AJ1AJ
Station: AJ1AJ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 13:04

That was fun.

A casual effort for me, and my first Sweepstakes.  Missed AK in the US and AB,
NT, PE in Canada, but I didn't go looking for mults much.

My plan was to get the hang of the exchange on Saturday and then do whatever
operating I felt like on Sunday.  The exchange/entering the exchange in logging
software/doing fills was all much easier than I thought it would be.  I jumped
right in on Sunday and started running on low bands and never looked back.  I'll
do this one next year, and I'll plan on operating on Saturday and probably
around the same amount on Sunday that I did this year - past a certain point
seems to be almost unproductive.

I was also dogsitting this weekend so actual op time was much lower than posted,
moreso than usual, due to the welcome presence of a temporary shack mascot.

IC-7300, KPA500, fan dipole @50'