[3830] SS CW K4ZW Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 8 06:08:13 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K4ZW
Operator(s): K4ZW
Station: K4ZW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Sunday in this one is never easy but this year it was brutal.  It really tests
one's willpower.  From 13:00 UTC to the end the hourly rate never went above 30
no matter what I tried, and how hard I worked at it.

Last section was VY1, when a weak VY1KX called on 20 at 22:24.  As is the case
after the first one, VY0ERC was found on 40 at 22:48, S7, with no takers and a
beautiful fluttering signal.