[3830] SS CW AF8A Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 8 07:33:20 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: AF8A
Operator(s): AF8A
Station: AF8A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I'm pleased with the score, made with a portable setup in my unheated garage.
I've found that the verticals perform best on 40 and 80 meters.  20 is usable,
but not great, and most of my op time was in the evening, so I didn't even try
15m.

Best full hour rate was at 2200Z (Sat evening):  48, not bad for S-and-P

Rig:        IC-706MKIIg
40/80 ant:  WRC portable vertical, base loaded, ~20 ft tall
20 ant:     WRC portable vertical, center loaded, ~14 ft tall
Logger:     SkookumLogger