[3830] SS CW K9GY Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 8 09:00:54 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K9GY
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: K9GY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN61fn
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

As CUBS fan around these parts say..."Wait until next year!"

Ugh, had Comcast (cable/internet) service over for SIX hours on Saturday am in
order to resolve low internet speeds. Ended up needing separate drops for TV and
internet! Also removed cable amp on side of house which may have resolved my low
band QRM issue! That wrapped up an hour before contest start so no gym or
pre-contest nap. It was pretty much a disappointment from then on. I look
forward to this contest every year but this wasn't a year for a good score :-(
Too bad too as it seemed like I was working the tougher sections to get!

To make matters worse, my every other Sunday bowling league landed on this
Sunday so missed the last four hours of the contest...which usually are
productive.

One of these years all this non-ham QRM will settle down - right?

Best of health to all,
Eric

IC-7300
microKeyer II