[3830] SS CW K6MM SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 8 11:59:40 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K6MM
Operator(s): K6MM
Station: K6MM

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: CA

Club: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club

Comments:

16 Hours of fun.  Almost made my goal of 100K points but two unscheduled naps
got in the way :>) After all these years, I'm still a big SS fan.  Just wish
there was more activity - mostly S&P on Sunday gets pretty tiring.
Conditions were good all weekend, but deep QSB led to a lot of requested repeats
this year.  I missed NL - tried to work VO2AC but could not get through the
pileup.  Enjoyed posting to the online scoreboard....wish more contesters would
use it. Thanks for all the QSOs.  CU in SS-SSB.  73, John, K6MM.  Station: K3 +
1KW to 2-element SteppIR or G5RV, using N1MM+.