[3830] SS CW NN4RB Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 8 12:09:48 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FM07ii
Operating Time (hrs): 5:49

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Started late in the contest.  Wanted to started sooner, but kept looking for
excuses not to.  My rate is real low on CW, and my score for BIC time shows it.
I got less than 10 contacts in the first hour.  I seem to be playing with the
radio, antennas, software or anything else at the position rather than making a
contact.  When I firs started late Sunday afternoon, my first goal was fifty
contacts.  But, later changed to the most I could get.  So, I stated to about 5
minutes left and quit.  That gave me 107 contacts.  Got 51 sections, but I did
not look for them and I did not run assisted.  For me, the use of CWGet and
N1MM+ key function macros actually make CW fun.  I need to do more of the weekly
CWTs Tests.  I did have fun for a short while.

Rick
NN4RB

ICOM IC-7610
SteppIR 3E with 40M