[3830] SS CW VA7KH Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 8 15:34:25 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: VA7KH
Operator(s): VA7KH
Station: VA7KH

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Ladysmith, BC

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Retro contest for fun using my old Heathkit HW-9 and paper logging. The HW-9
worked great, paper logging/logger not so much. A big thank you to all the
patient ops who took the time to dig out my signal and verify the exchange. And
I appreciated the kind comments I received throughout the contest. See you next
year but with my Elecraft KX-2 and N1MM taking the logging strain! 73, Steve.