[3830] SS CW WA8ZNC Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 8 19:39:46 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WA8ZNC
Operator(s): WA8ZNC
Station: WA8ZNC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WWA

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Second best ever score in either the SSB or CW Sweepstakes in my Ham Radio
Contesting career. Enjoyed all the qsos and the willingness for operators to
reduce to my speed. I can copy up to around 35 wpm but when I send at any speed
above 20 wpm, it is atrocious and definitely fun for the person who would be
reading my CW. Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed the weekend. Thanks to everyone. 73
and see everyone in the SSB SS in two weeks.