[3830] SS CW K7UAZ(KG6T) School Club LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 8 20:04:36 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K7UAZ
Operator(s): KG6T
Station: K7UAZ

Class: School Club LP
QTH: AZ

Pretty similar conditions compared to last year, although it was pretty apparent
that we were still recovering from that CME based on the QRN on 40/80. We missed
NL and NT for the clean sweep -- I chased them around 15/20/40, but at no point
could I ever actually hear them. I guess we will have to wait until we have our
yagi up again to get a clean sweep! Glad to work a couple other school stations
-- Connor at W9JWC and K0HC Hesston College. Looking forward to SSB in 2 weeks,
and hopefully I can get some other students to participate this time.