[3830] SS CW K4OJ(K8MR) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 8 20:34:33 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K4OJ
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K5KG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 2:40

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

The B power effort of my SS triple play, along with operating as W3USA in QRP
and from my condo as K8MR in Low Power, all unassisted. This operation was from
the second station at K5KG, working around George who was running Multiop (with
K9XV who was there earlier in the day)on the main station. More details of my
weekend in the K8MR SO LP posting.

A good Sunday evening ratefest. I might have stayed around a bit longer, but
when things pretty much went to one good band, 40M, I headed home to the K8MR
effort in order to let George have the good bands.

It was great getting the OJ call on the air for some good action in one of the
original OJ's favorite contests.

73  -  Jim  K8MR