[3830] SS CW W1SJ SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 9 00:00:39 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: W1SJ
Operator(s): W1SJ
Station: W1SJ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VT

Club: Radio Amateurs of Northern Vermont

Comments:

I had some really nice runs on 40 meters Saturday night. Eventually I was 40
ahead of my highest previous total. But by 0730, either the bands gave out or
everyone gave up and few stations were left to contact. Sunday was the usual
slog. I scraped and clawed all day for lackluster rates. At least I got the
sweep. VY1 was well into the noise and it was a real challenge to get him in the
log. When the dust had settled, I managed to improve over last years QSO total
by a little bit.
SS CW is still the most challenging contest out there. I happy I could do and
still survive!