[3830] SS CW N4WW Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 9 01:17:16 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N4WW
Operator(s): K1MM N4WW
Station: N4WW

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: apopka,fl

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Noticed our score showed us with only 83 mults and I found out that our first
vy1aaa qso we deleted after a 30 minute later qso gave us the right serial
number.

N1mm deleted the mult with first qso and didn´t add it back in as a new mult
with second qso. We also qsoed vy1co next day. Word of caution on deleting qsos
and you may delete mult on your score. But cabrillo scoring would auto correct
it anyway.

Never one of my favorites but n1mm software makes it much!! easier with call
history file and most calls have ck and section prefilled. Plus just a space
between info and n1mm sorts it out. Clean sweep objective and k1mm accomplished
that within 2 hours thanks to vy1aaa and vy1co nice job in nwt land. Secondary
goal was 1000 plus qsos and I just found watching NFL football to be more
enjoyable than poking away at a keyboard. I thought activity was good and maybe
my favorite ham radio saying is not correct (ham radio is a dying hobby) as lots
of checks above 2010 and more above 2000. How do these guys learn the code? w4wf
and nn7cw are in that group. Their skills are way above average for relatively
young operators with no reason to learn code except their own motivation. 73 doc