[3830] SS CW K9UIY Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 10 17:55:33 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K9UIY
Operator(s): K9UIY
Station: K9UIY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 20:50

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

No excuses for not operating the full 24 hours.  Poor time management and that's
on me!  Plus a failure of a malfunctioning wake up alarm system.  Still about
the same number of QSO's and mults as last year and a full 24 hour effort in
2020 and with over 3 hours left on the table, I'm fairly certain I would have
topped last year's score.  Missed:  AB, NL, NT, PE, and EWA.  I thought condx
were pretty good but about 2200 Z on Sunday the bands seemed to become more
weak.  ARRL CW SS is always one of my favorite contests!!  I especially enjoy
seeing once again all of the regulars, plus new entrants.  Thanks for all the
Q's and fun.    Looking forward to next year already!          Vic  K9UIY