[3830] CWopsT AH6KO Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 10 23:08:54 EST 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 11

Call: AH6KO
Operator(s): AH6KO
Station: AH6KO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Keaau HI

Total:  29  Mults = 29  Total Score = 841

Powerline noise on 40m was S9 in my 500Hz filter. So I started on 20m, CQ for 5
minutes. Needless to say no answers and no spots on the band map either. In
total denial, did not want to face up to 40m -- but it was that or hang up my
paddle. I was surprised to find 30 stations that were above the noise level, and
all but one heard me. Thanks for the contacts and see ya next week.

73~ Stan AH6KO
Keaau HI on the Big Island