[3830] CWopsT AA6W Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 10 23:34:33 EST 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 11

Call: AA6W
Operator(s): AA6W
Station: AA6W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: California

Total:  14  Mults = 14  Total Score = 196

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

The mini contest was fun.  Last week, I had to switch to 80 meters to work
additional stations near the end of the mini test.  But, this week, I called CQ
on or near 7.025 and had a small 'pile-up' for 15 mins...  Thanks to AH6KO, and
CO8NMN for the varied contacts.  Then, after I tuned away from 7.025 I worked
contact #14 - was station TG200I/AM - celebrating 200 years of Guatemala
independence.  I worked operator Jose, for my 14th contact.  At any rate - the
band conditions were good - and the activity level remained stable until the end
 of the mini-test.  I did not have to QSY (last minute) to 80 meters.  Good
luck.  KB in 2021.  73,  Don AA6W.