[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 11 21:47:48 EST 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 10

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 51 min

Total:  150  Mults = 131  Total Score = 19,650

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Started on 80.  Sounded like a bees nest at the beginning.  30 QSOs at 1301Z, 44
QSOs at 1315Z.  Good selection from all around the USA, but after about 15
minutes everyone moves to 40, yet we still have good propagation!  The SWR on 40
is about 1.7, so I will try to adjust the height and see what happens.  The
solution is just to put up another tower!  The field has not been plowed yet, so
no beverages and the SAL30 is not working.  Plenty of yard work this time of
year.

Missed 9 minutes due to problems with the rig.... Again.