[3830] WAE RTTY N4IQ Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 14 19:42:33 EST 2021

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: N4IQ
Operator(s): N4IQ
Station: N4IQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SC - Greenville

   80:  136     0    88
   40:  206   191   156
   20:  250   199   120
   15:  101   218   104
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  693   608   468  Total Score = 608,868

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Band    Q/QTC  QSOs     Pts  Mlt  Pt/Q
   3.5    QSO   136     136   88   1.0
     7    QSO   206     206  156   1.0
     7   RQTC    41      41    0   1.0
     7   SQTC   150     150    0   1.0
    14    QSO   250     250  120   1.0
    14   RQTC    59      59    0   1.0
    14   SQTC   140     140    0   1.0
    21    QSO   101     101  104   1.0
    21   RQTC    58      58    0   1.0
    21   SQTC   160     160    0   1.0
 Total    All  1301    1301  468   1.0

Score: 608,868  SOHP  SO2R  19HR  693-QSOs 608-QTCs

Had problems with N1MM locking up about six times.
Also the second SO2R radio QTC window never functioned
properly on rx so I stopped receiving QTC on that radio-only
sent out reports.  First radio QTC window always worked
fine. Looked at 10M and never saw activity there although
some stations were being spotted.  Sunday afternoon was
a little slow especially compared to earlier.

Got eight hours sleep both nights so I could enjoy the rest
of the time.  Hi.  Still had time for church, dog walks, and
XYL's birthday on Saturday.  Except for N1MM, all the equipment
worked just fine and I was satisfied with the antennas (for a
"bunch of wires").  JAs, KH6, VK, ZL were all present on 20 &
15M.  Better band conditions than three years ago when I first
and last operated this contest.

This contest keeps you active with the QTC exchanges.  Super fun!

Worked SFCGers NU4E, N2OG, KG4IGC, K7OM.  Hope I didn't miss anyone.

2X TS590; 2X KW; Bunch of wire antennas
2xSDR N1MM Spectrum Displays; N1MM+