[3830] WAE RTTY NR4O Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 14 19:59:23 EST 2021

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC - FM05

   80:
   40:   52    0     63
   20:   45   19     52
   15:   11    0     11
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  108   19    129  Total Score = 16,383

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I usually like operating this contest.  But, didn't have much time this weekend
for contesting with too many conflicts.  All my operating was done
intermittently on Sunday.  About half of my QSO's were in the last hour.  I
attempted to receive QTC's a couple of times.  First attempt went horribly bad
because I hit the space bar at the wrong time and N1MM commanded a transmit.
Second time went a little better.  But a couple QTC's were on the same line in
the receive window and clicking on those didn't populate.  My typing couldn't
keep up and get the QTC's in the right rows.  Successfully sent 1 set of QTCs
though!  Yippee.  Didn't bother with them in the last hour since I only worked a
couple handfuls of EU during that stint.

We look forward to a much better effort next year.

73,
Eric - NR4O