[3830] WAE RTTY NN4RB Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 14 21:34:33 EST 2021

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FM07ii
Operating Time (hrs): 3:25

   80:  23     0     44
   40:  13     0     24
   20:  32    10     36
   15:   0     0      0
   10:   0     0      0
-------------------------
Total:  68    10    104  Total Score = 8,112

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Never really got into the contest.  Got my 50 plus.  I did do one round of QTC
transmit with no repeats. I fired up the amp on Sunday morning with only 40 QSOs
from the night before.  The bands for me were bad.  Some good signals but most
were in the noise.  I was running the Alpha 374A when I did the QTCs, the room
temp when up and I could smell the dust. I was not asked to repeat any QTCs.

Rick
NN4RB

IC-7610
SteppIR 3E with 40
80 Meter Optimized dipole at 48' (KAT500) at the base.