[3830] WAE RTTY ON6NL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 15 05:14:55 EST 2021

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Kinrooi

   80:  241     0   172
   40:  182    47   204
   20:  194   180   132
   15:  154   346   112
   10:   13    20    20
-------------------------
Total:  784   593   640  Total Score = 881,280

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Totally unplanned effort. Wanted to pay a visit to The Netherlands for the
weekend but on Friday a change in COVID-19 measures prevented that.
So participated in my favourite telex mode in low power and simple setup.
80 and 10 were disappointing , 15 and 40 fine, 20 somewhere in the middle.
QTC exchange came simple when I discovers 2Tone does a great job decoding
correctly CR/LF what went wrong in FlDigi.
Rig: IC7610
Ant: KT34a and inv-V's
Software: N1MM, FlDigi, 2Tone , GRITTY