[3830] WAE RTTY YO9HP Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 15 06:48:39 EST 2021

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: YO9HP
Operator(s): YO9HP
Station: YO9HP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Prahova

   80:  226    10   172
   40:  360    25   210
   20:  512   432   178
   15:  288   539   180
   10:    9    16    12
-------------------------
Total: 1395  1022   752  Total Score = 1,817,584

Club: C.S.P. PLOIESTI

Comments:

It is not my best result in WAE-RTTY, but considering the poor propagation, I
think I should be happy. DL participation saved the contest, with 28% of my
QSO-s. Next in countries statistics is W with 10%. JA has only 2.5% in my log,
so it was hard to reach that 1000 QTC-s. On Saturday evening 40m and 80m were
looking so bad, that I barely could copy less than half of stations seen on the
cluster. But WAE contests are special and I always have fun.
Thanks everybody for calling/answering me and for accepting to exchange QTC-s.
See you all in CQ-WW-CW.
73, Alex