[3830] WAE RTTY W5AP Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 15 08:42:43 EST 2021

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: W5AP
Operator(s): W5AP
Station: W5AP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX

   80:   27          44
   40:   88          66
   20:  199    60    92
   15:   33    63    44
   10:    1    10
-------------------------
Total:  481   133   248  Total Score = 119,288

JUST PLAYED AROUND for 4 hours TO SET UP MY NEW K4 WITH A K3s as the second
radio
K3s using AFSK and the K4 using FSK with EXTFSK/mmtty and other decoders
All worked well and was fun once I figured out how to do QTC's - which I found
always hard to get in sync with the other station (when they said QRV and I had
to tap the window "QRV") again. But it worked well other than that.