[3830] CWopsT KE0RWJ(VE4EA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 17 09:09:07 EST 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 17

Call: KE0RWJ
Operator(s): VE4EA
Station: WA6TQT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

Total:  109  Mults = 102  Total Score = 11,118

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

This morning felt like it (my scores) should've been more.  Relaxing and calm
session.  (Did yesterday's yoga help?)

This may be my last 1300z for a while as I relocate to the Southern California
for the winter.  5am is only for the brave (and sleepless)

Thanks all for the QSOs and to PA3CWN for your incredible (40m) perseverance!
As always with gratitude to John for the use of his station.

73, Cary KE0RWJ/VE4EA