[3830] SS SSB N1LN SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 21 17:27:25 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NC

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I always start the SS with two goals. First a sweep as fast as possible.  Second
is to contribute a decent score to the PVRC total. This time I had my sweep with
385 Qs in the log and at 01:50 UTC when VA2MP replied to my CQ on 75 meters.
This is the first time QC was my last mult. I would also like to thank VY0ERC
for responding to my 40 meter CQ at 23:07. The NT mult really took some pressure
off!

SO2R really helped with getting the sweep early. During the first hour I ran on
20 and used 15 SP for only mults. That was great. I had all but two 6, 7 and 0
area mults in the log before moving to 40 run at 22:00. The SP on 20 then filled
in the open 6 area needed mults.

The rest of the time on the air was to build the score for PVRC.

Sunday was leaf blowing, football and basketball and.....a few Qs.

Thanks for the Qs and fun.

Looking forward to CQWW and ARRL 160 in the coming weeks.

73,
Bruce N1LN