[3830] SS SSB KM8AM Multi-Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 21 18:47:56 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: KM8AM
Operator(s): W8ASA W8LRJ W8UD KM8AM
Station: KM8AM

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: Urbana, OH
Operating Time (hrs): 23:46

Club: Bellbrook Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

WOW!  Folks from the Bellbrook Amateur Radio Club activated the KM8Q (SK) radio
station under her OM's call in memory of Karen.

The result was the same as Karen's last ARRL SS in 2016 - A CLEAN SWEEP!

This was in spite of Murphy hitting us hard across systems including antennas,
rotors, and software....

We had dedicated operators led by Ken, W8ASA; a great team of loggers, software
gurus, and superb food all weekend.

Visitors from the club came to "supervise," and all had a great time.

We introduced several hams to contesting this weekend, and we thank everyone for
their patience with us.

We had a blast....