[3830] SS SSB KK4ODQ Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 21 20:04:30 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: KK4ODQ
Operator(s): KK4ODR KK4ODQ
Station: KK4ODQ

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 15:03

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Another multi op with my Dad KK4ODR. Always a fun time to get to work a contest
with him. Nice to have the station performing well compared to last year. I did
some equipment upgrades this year. I got the hexbeam up at 40ish feet on a ab
577 crank up mast. Then I bought A Acom 2000. I also bought a Palstar HF Auto to
cover the 75m portion of the band. The station did well. Thanks for all the q's
nice to meet old and new friends 73 for now see everyone in the next one