[3830] SS SSB W3EAX(K3TN) School Club HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 22 06:18:23 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: W3EAX
Operator(s): K3TN
Station: K3TN

Class: School Club HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 5:47

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Fun to give out a CK lower that W1AW's, who called in when I was running on 40.
VY0ERC also called in, surprisingly gifting me with NT.

This is my annual attempt at trying to revive the University of Maryland ham
club which as no student member, no shack and no antennas up any more. All of
you Maryland alumni - if you have any kids going to College Park, get them to
start the club up again!