[3830] SS SSB VE9AA Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 22 07:39:35 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MAR
Operating Time (hrs): .01

Total:   1  Sections = 1  Total Score = 2

Most of you likely missed MAR, not because there is nobody up here, but that the
antiquated rules for this *particular* contest lump 2 Provinces (up until
recently, 3 whole Provinces) into one RAC section called "MAR", yet
99% of all other contests say we are to send our Provincial designation. NB or
NS (PE is now a new section)

So, it's not a matter of encouraging MAR participants.  We are a small but
vibrant bunch. We love to contest.

It's a matter of having the rules from the 1950's changed to reflect common
practice of nearly all other contests.