[3830] SS SSB N4OO Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 22 12:39:44 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: N4OO
Operator(s): N4OO
Station: N4OO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Really smiled on 40m Saturday night when VY0ERC called ME!

Last 3 mults were: NNY AB and lastly AK. AB was in the CW log just once 2 weeks
ago but in this 1 while late in the contest - once he was worked - as sometimes
is the case - 5 more AB found their way into the log.
Gut check was Sunday morning which was actually worse than the afternoon (if
that is possible) with a couple of sub 18 q hours.
The dupes were not bad and knowing an HP station would eventually smoke me off
any run freq. I might find -I was able to maintain a few decent hours.

I do like the K7SS soapbox about the mini qso's beyond the exchange with all the
friends we make in this hobby. So true.

C U next time. OO