[3830] SS SSB W0PSY Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 22 13:27:40 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: W0PSY
Operator(s): W0PSY
Station: W0PSY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: DN70ja

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

A HUGE thanks to Randy (K0EU)who helped get my new tower erected and place my
ole venerable, restored TA-33 up on it.  That seemed to play very well as I was
able to run most of the time.  Something I am not usually able to do.  But in
talking to Randy, after the contest, it seemed here in Colorado we must have
been in a sweet spot.  Whatever it was, it sure was FUN.  With a few hours until
the end of the contest I found the Needed Mults window in N1MM which helped me
find SD & UT.  I did miss out on MAR, NL & NT.