[3830] SS SSB AE1P Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 22 14:52:47 EST 2021

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: AE1P
Operator(s): AE1P
Station: AE1P

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: New Hampshire

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Elecraft K3s,AL-80B,F12 C19XR,80m Doublet at 80'

I had set a goal to get over 1k qso's...and did
make that...I had hoped to get the sweep...but never had
NT call in, and did very little S&P.
Nice to hear some old friends on...although miss
a lot of voices that have fallen silent in the past couple
of years... I really enjoy  reading the write-ups from the
few that take the time to do that after contest...
seems like very few do anymore...
Had fun...
73, Neil AE1P