[3830] CWopsT I2WIJ Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Nov 24 15:15:45 EST 2021

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 24

Call: I2WIJ
Operator(s): I2WIJ
Station: I2WIJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

Total:  104  Mults = 92  Total Score = 9,568

Good session, but I hoped for a better one.
80 was pretty good, without noise, so 160 at the end.
40M was a bit disappointing. Worked many NA but some at first call
and some with extreme difficult. Someone not worked at all.
I made a 2 el Wire inv.V beam, by adding a director to the existing dipole.
Simulation give 9dBi gain and 20dB or more F/B.
It should be 3-4dB better than the dipole alone toward NA.
I cannot compare but looking at RBN it seems pretty good.
Nevertheless almost nobody answered my CQ and had to go S/P.
Will see maybe tonight to have a better check.
CU in CQWW for sure.
Bob, I2WIJ