[3830] CQWW CW HP3SS SOAB Classic HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 28 13:53:19 EST 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: HP3SS
Operator(s): HP3SS
Station: HP3SS

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Panama
Operating Time (hrs): 17:06

  160:   50    10       23
   80:   77     8       23
   40:  480    16       51
   20:  395    16       51
   15:  291     8       28
   10:   62     3        2
------------------------------
Total: 1355    61      178  Total Score = 775,794

I was having a great time. Then Sunday morning 0200 UTC disaster struck. My
amplifier died. I was just looking forward to another shot at 80 and 160 which
are new bands for me. I cannot open an amplifier when I am extremely tired so I
hoped for a fix in the morning. But it remains dead. It is going to QRO King
tomorrow for an 8877 conversion. My average power was 1000W. My antennas are a 3
element SteppIR with the 40M dipole option at 75 feet. On 80M an elevated
vertical leaning about 30 degrees and on 160M a double L. The new antennas
worked very well. An hour on 80 and an hour on 160 gave me 64 mults. You got to
like that!
Thanks to all for QSOs and mults. See you all next year. Stay safe!
73, Robby/HP3SS