[3830] CQWW CW W2JV SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 28 14:46:24 EST 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: W2JV
Operator(s): W2JV
Station: W2JV

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 14:45

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

It's a love/hate issue with the FLEX, did a run of the software in the AM. all
was well.  Two hours before the start, lost all the CAT commands.  With thanks
to Uncle Owl, Rick, I reinstalled the files, of course the ports changed, so had
to make the changes.  I got a fresh start Saturday Morning, did not run after 6
PM both days. A new one on 40,3B8M. The activity was steady, just need a lot
more practice to run with help from LICW I can do it.