[3830] CQWW CW W0GXA SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 28 17:18:31 EST 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: W0GXA
Operator(s): W0GXA
Station: W0GXA

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Iowa
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Normally, I would have done this contest from N0NI but the derecho last year set
Toni back.  I too, had damage from the storm.  I lost an 80' elm that I used to
suspend wire verticals for 40 and 80m.   So this summer, I installed a DX
Engineering 8040VA Thunderbird vertical.  This contest was the first test.

Overall, I'm pleased.  It's better than low dipoles and not as good as a
4-square :-)

Weather was too nice to let this be anything other than a part time event.