[3830] CQWW CW N7NWL SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 28 18:05:30 EST 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N7NWL
Operator(s): N7NWL
Station: N7NWL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AZ

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   18     8        7
   40:   50    13       21
   20:   85    21       37
   15:   92    18       33
   10:   11     7        7

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

It's been a long time since my last CQWW.  All S&P, and had a really good
time in this one!  Did a few things a bit differently, and the antenna system
(HB 3-band trapped vertical with 12 radials, and low multi-band dipole) is
coming together for its intended purpose.  And, of course, propagation
definitely helped.  Not the best of results, but I'm happy!

Thanks to all who pulled my signal out of the air.

73

John, N7NWL