[3830] CQWW CW K0MD SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 28 19:06:52 EST 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K0MD
Operator(s): K0MD
Station: K0MD

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   17     8        9
   80:  320    18       72
   40:  410    23       79
   20:  794    26       84
   15:  273    29       88
   10:   23    12       18

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I really appreciated all of the QSO's. The bands were spectacular most of the
time, and nearly "turned off" some on Saturday.  Sunday had some deep
QSB fades.

Highlights: Personal all time best on 80 meters, thanks to the 4 SQR. The run
Sunday on 20 lasted nearly four hours, with rates that were my personal best
from Minnesota. All of the bands, except 10, seemed better to me than four weeks
ago and last year.

Rigs: Icom 7851/7610
Amps: Acom 2000a
Antennas: Stacks 10-40, new 80 meter vertical 4 SQR using DXE verticals.