[3830] CQWW CW N3RS SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 28 19:26:09 EST 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 39:10

  160:   60    13       44
   80:  454    23       83
   40: 1049    33      116
   20: 1026    33      112
   15:  913    30      113
   10:   47    18       29

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I thought conditions were super.  Made it tough to decide which bands to run on
and which to ignore.  The RBN is still a PINA when it comes to all those spots
from those skimmers calling out piss weak stuff that no one can hear, much less
work.  Resorted to ignoring it for long periods when bands were just beginning
to open.  Had to sleep, or not make it through the week, so pushed the max of
39+ hours out of this old body.  Fun times are in store for us when the sun
really gets going!!  Thanks to all my old friends that bothered to call in.
Keep safe & stay well.

73 de Sig, N3RS

 Band     QSOs     Pts  ZN   Cty  Pt/Q
   1.8      60     155   13   44   2.6