[3830] CQWW CW NS3T SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 28 19:35:02 EST 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: MDC

  160:   46     8       16
   80:  143    16       54
   40:  239    24       75
   20:  262    25       83
   15:  276    22       78
   10:   50    12       18

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Propagation was not as good as the CQWW SSB weekend, and that was evident from
the start, as my 100 watts found the low bands to be pretty sluggish on Friday -
with some improvement on Saturday.

I don't think I've ever had so many stations ask for repeats of my call in a big
CW test.  And a lot of ops had trouble with my last letter (T).  So I set up a
key to send NS(pause)3T.  It clearly worked.

My sweeps were PJ4K, PJ2T, TO7A, and P44W.

The best moment from the weekend was an easy call.  I was CQ'ing on 40 meters
hoping to get maybe a few VE's to answer just before 0900z on Sunday.  I wasn't
getting any answers at all.  It was that point during a contest when you are
wondering whether this was really a good use of your time.
 Suddenly, RW0A called in, and it was all smiles in the shack.  It's good to
know my signal was getting somewhere.

I had a nice run on 15 meters into Europe with a simple dipole on Sunday morning
for almost 2 hours.   But I couldn't get anything going on 20 or 40 at various
times.  Thanks to all for the contacts!

73 Jamie NS3T