[3830] CQWW CW K6LL SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 28 19:23:19 EST 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K6LL
Operator(s): K6LL
Station: K6LL

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: AZ

   80:   17    13       15
   40:  392    32       82
   20:  602    32       95
   15:  238    28       78
   10:   32    14       17

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I had a million points and 1000 QSO's at 5 p.m. local time on Saturday, and
figured that was a reasonable enough effort. I took the rest of Saturday night
off and enjoyed normal life for a while. See? I can pretend to be a normal
person.  I worked the European opening on Sunday morning, and worked a few mults
from the bandmap off and on for the rest of Sunday.  I gave the new RAK/Green
Heron rotator setup quite a workout.  It sure is convenient to be able to
control the rotator right from N1MM Logger.  Thanks for all the QSO's!