[3830] CQWW CW V48A(@V47JA) SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 28 20:03:49 EST 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: V48A
Operator(s): WX4G
Station: V47JA

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: ST KITTS

  160:    7     2        6
   80:  477    15       58
   40:  998    19       82
   20:  889    24       77
   15:  642    18       67
   10:   58     8       26

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

OK...Objective was to give a minimum of 4 band/country multipliers to each of
the top contenders, from a country that was not going to be on this time.
Looking at my log...that was achieved!!
Next was to have fun, and hope everything works and stays that way...achieved.

No..did I meet my goal of 4500 Q's, which assumed 10 was open to US and Europe,
and that the 160 antenna would work...neither came true...nor a 600 multiplier
based on the same assumptions.

But I have never operated from this station, and that played a hand as well.
Had several problems during the contest that sidelined me for a couple hours.

Next year, when Andy is back, will probably go back to mono 40 meters like I did
from P40J.

I hope everyone enjoyed the call..I have never worked a V48 prefix, so hope
everyone enjoyed it.

73/DX Bob  V48A/WX4G