[3830] CQWW CW UA9BA SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 28 20:15:19 EST 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: UA9BA
Operator(s): UA9BA
Station: UA9BA

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Karataban MO04uq
Operating Time (hrs): 18:46

  160:   53    13       51
   80:   81    21       73
   40:  121    36      113
   20:  123    36      108
   15:   98    29       92
   10:   68    17       39
------------------------------
Total:  544   152      476  Total Score = 903,064

Club: Ural Contest Group

Comments:

This contest went on with me having soar throat and high temperature since
Friday morning. The Doc said nothing of Covid type, just bad throat to be cured
with regular medicine. i am feeling fine as I am writing this now 1 hour after
the contest. No longer 39+ C body temperature. Just feeling like squeezed lemon
- a normal way of things in such case.
I couldn't let myself miss His Majesty CQ WW DX CONTEST CW of year 2021 in any
way, though. I decided to take this chance and do some experimental work during
the contest. I was always wondering about those high multiplier numbers and high
QSO totals in the assisted entries. I went on JUST chasing multipliers. I wanted
to know how much time it would take to get to the world class multiplier numbers
if assisted. I put the WinTest Off-time operation time clock threshold on 10
minutes. So, the numbers you see above were logged in 18:47 hours with 10 min
off-time thresh. Which, actually should be divided by a factor of 2, I would
guess. I rarely called any one for more than 2-3 minutes. With threshold of 5
minutes the clock shows 13:31 hours of operation time, which I guess is a good
number. As for how much time I spent in the chair - roughly 32+ hours. but you
know how it is when you're relaxed and not trying to make a million of QSOs at
the same time. So, I've collected some interesting data for more thoughts and
analysis and yet, I had a lot of fun in spite of handicapped physical condition
of mine. lots of interesting observations and notes too.
TU all for QSOs! It was great to say hello to my good friends that were not a
new multiplier!
73! Willy UA9BA