[3830] CQWW CW ZM4G(ZL2IFB) SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 28 21:31:32 EST 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: ZM4G
Operator(s): ZL2IFB
Station: ZM4G

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Hawkes Bay

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    2     2        2
   40:    3     3        2
   20:   53    16       36
   15:   81    29       54
   10:   18     7        9

Club: East Coast Contesters

Comments:

Condx were pretty good but so was the WX and gardening won, most of the weekend.
Thanks to all who worked me, and to those who listened patiently for my weedy
barefoot signal (including an awesome 80m op at M6T!).

To those who didn't even hear or acknowledge me, it's no fun feeding the
alligators.

To those who kept sending QRZ, ??, SRI QSB, their own callsigns and other
superfluous messages at me as I was still calling you, I kept calling in the
hope you might listen. Two ears, one mouth, remember!

To those who CQCQCQCQ with barely a pause for breath, evidently expecting to be
called by loud stations sending very short callsigns very fast, would some weak
DX be of interest? Maybe next time.

If you can't hear me, you can't work me, fair enough. If you don't even listen,
though, I wonder why you bother entering a DX contest.

73 friends, Gary  ZL2iFB