[3830] CQWW CW N4VI SOSB20 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 28 23:03:30 EST 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N4VI
Operator(s): N4VI
Station: N4VI

Class: SOSB20 LP
QTH: CO

   20:  276    22       65

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Rig: Icom 746!
Antennas:     20m dipole, EU/Pacific
              20m dipole, JA/ SA & Caribbean

Late start, first qso was 2045z on Saturday.

Was trying to beat my 2019 attempt but with only 66 qso's from Saturday I was
not enthusiastic that I would even match my score. Ended up with 72 more
contacts than 2 years ago. Worked a lot more JA's than I've done in the past
which certainly helped with the QSO count. EU Sunday morning was pretty good as
well, although I should have been at the rig earlier in the morning.

JA's were much stronger at the beginning of the Sunday opening compare to
Saturday.

Heard but not worked: South Korea, China and Indonesia. A bridge too far with
100 watts and no gain antennas. Best DX was Mauritius, which I logged Saturday
afternoon. Would not have had a chance in the Sunday pileup.

73's

Chris/n4vi