[3830] CQWW CW N6HI SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 29 01:34:07 EST 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N6HI
Operator(s): N6HI
Station: N6HI

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: AZ

   40:   9      5        5
   20:  24     11       14
   15:  33     15       19
   10:   1      1        1
------------------------------
Total:  67     32       39  Total Score = 12,070

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

5 Watts to a 20 Foot end-fed wire thrown in a tree out my window.
Conditions on Saturday were disappointing, but Sunday made up for it!
Great EU signals on Sunday, plus I even worked Africa on 3 bands.
15 meters was the best band for me. I had only ONE ten meter QSO.
Ended up with 67 QSOs in 25 Countries. Not a new best for me, but
better than I was expecting to end up after a dismal first day Saturday.
Thanks to all for your patience and the QSOs. *My favorite contest!*
GO ARIZONA OUTLAWS! -73- John N6HI