[3830] CQWW CW N1RR M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 29 01:55:02 EST 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N1RR
Operator(s): K1SX KI1G N1KM N1RR N1XS W1UE WA1BXY
Station: N1RR

Class: M/M HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 42,75
Remote Operation

  160:  206    14       55
   80:  372    22       76
   40: 1072    30      108
   20: 1197    31      106
   15: 1066    30      112
   10:   56    15       22

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

>> 4-Station M/M, yet I was "HOME ALONE" <<
Ran 3 remotes and one in-person station. I managed the stations and operated
when I could.

First I want to thank the operators that met this challenge to operate thru a
remote. 3 of them had NEVER operated a remote in a contest.
8 days before the contest, I had one operator committed to 4 hours of operating
and was worried that I'd have to cancel any sort of multi-op.
5 days before the contest there were 7 operators and I had to send the 8th
operator to another multi-op.

Higlights: Nothing broke, the team helped each other, kept patient and kept
coming back for more.
-One of my part-time ops says , I gotta QRT, please take 80M. I look at the
recent QSOs and see RW0A from Zone 18!I told him that was a significant QSO,
especially in WW-CW.
-Also significant: My two QSOs with JW7QIA on 80M & 160M. WOW

Challenges: Remoting is not tha simple or easy. Expecting a significantly high
score reduction due to mangled, garbled CW.