[3830] CQWW CW OF1F(@OH1AF) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 29 06:57:13 EST 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: OF1F
Operator(s): OH1NOA OH1TM
Station: OH1AF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Pori

  160:  306    14       58
   80:  947    26       91
   40: 1687    38      128
   20: 1510    37      116
   15:  699    37      120
   10:  100    25       70

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Highlights were the great low band propagation during the first night and then
ufb opening to NA on 20m on Sunday. 10m openings were few, fortunately band
opened briefly on Sunday and we logged eg. JH6RPM, KC1XX and VY2TT. 15m was also
somewhat lazy. 40m had an amazing opening to both JA and US on Sunday.

We claim new unofficial "two men multi-single OH record". Our qso
amount is also the second highest from Finland ever in multi-single. Now we need
sleep...

2 x FT1000MP + 2 x PA with DXLog

160m 2 x inv V
80m GP