[3830] CQWW CW IT9BLB(@IB9T) SO(A)SB15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 29 08:37:21 EST 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: IT9BLB
Operator(s): IT9BLB
Station: IB9T

Class: SO(A)SB15 HP
QTH: Palermo JM68qe
Operating Time (hrs): 30:00

   15: 1725    38      132
Total: 1725    38      132  Total Score = 614,890

Club: ARIPA DX Team

Comments:

Due to a number of different issues, we had to cancel the planned M/S Low Power
operations @ IB9T at the last minute. You can't miss CQWW so, Joe IT9RZU and I
organized ourselves to operate in SOSB 15 and 20 meters.
On 15m fair conditions, with good runs on Saturday, towards JA in the morning
and USA in the afternoon. The big problem on both days was the bad weather, with
continuous thunderstorms, lots of rain and wind, with very frequent periods in
which it was almost impossible to listen most of incoming signals. I apologize
to those who have had to repeat the call or reports many times, due to my great
difficulties.
See you in next one!
Joe, IT9BLB, one of IB9T