[3830] CQWW CW KH7M(N6TJ) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 29 12:52:49 EST 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: KH7M
Operator(s): N6TJ
Station: KH7M

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: BIG ISLAND HAWAII

  160:  119    12       15
   80:  327    11       22
   40:  637    28       50
   20:  738    29       53
   15: 1111    29       43
   10:  501    22       28

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

It’s always a treat to return to Max and Kathy home here on Hawaii’s Big
Island for a contest. Compared to my last WW CW from here in 2018, the country
numbers are significantly lower on 40 and 20. Especially down to Europe,
although I felt like I worked most of whom I called. Took 7 hours off, which I
suppose we Senior Citizen’s are designed to do. With all of these Rookie and
Classic overlays, etc. is it time for a Seniors Multiplier, say for everyone
over 80 years? To you dissenters, I can only say, “You’ll see”

Congratulations to Kev VK6LW for his new VK6T call and winning Oceania score.
And to AA3B for his amazing 8000+ QSO with Low Power from V26K.

A highlight here was the first use of our new ELECRAFT 1500 watts amplifier. A
contester’s delight.

And thank you to N6TR for hosting his TRLOG software on a LINUX based computer
for me. I’ve been using his software for 30 years on DOS machines and no
issues with LINUX so far. I wish Tree maintained his amazing program on Windows
based machines today.

Next stop for me will be ARRL DX CW from Oahu in February and then hopefully the
remaining five majors of 2022 from DX somewhere.

Thank you for 67 years of CQ WW Contesting QSOs

73  Jim Neiger N6TJ