[3830] CQWW CW TM2Y(@F6BEE) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 29 13:05:10 EST 2021

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: TM2Y
Operator(s): F6BEE F6ARC F8CRH F5PHW F5PTM
Station: F6BEE

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NW France

  160:  333    18       74
   80:  936    31       98
   40: 1880    37      132
   20: 1653    38      128
   15: 1085    36      121
   10:  278    24       72

Club: Clipperton DX Club

Comments:

Great contest as usual. We had no on-site multi/single operation from this
location since CQ WW CW 2016, so we were happy to be there and test the new set
up.
On Saturday the snowfalls and wind generated very high noise and copying even
the loud signals was almost impossible at time.
Online score board made competition with our neighbors at TM3R very motivating.